People who are willing to make a commitment to a child for a permanent lifetime relationship
- People from all cultural, racial and ethnic backgrounds
- People who are single, married, divorced, widowed, gay or lesbian
- People who are at least 19 years of age
- People who can financially manage the addition of a child or children
- People who have lots of parenting experience or none at all
- People who have no criminal history that will prevent them from being approved to adopt
- People with a lot of love to give.
For more information on Adoption contact the Adoption Department by e-mail or by phone 1-800-461-4236.